Originating from Japan in the 1960s, kickboxing is a stand-up combat sport which emphasizes punching, kicking, and intricate footwork. With elements of Karate, Muay Thai, and Boxing among other disciplines, kickboxing is a combat discipline practiced for competition, physical fitness, as well as self-defense.
Benefits of the Titan Kickboxing Program
- Internationally benchmarked- Although there is no preeminent international governing body for kickboxing, the Titan team have consolidated and formed precise guidelines based on extensive analysis of the World Association of Kickboxing Associations, World Sport Kickboxing Network, International Kickboxing Federation, and the International Sport Karate Association, among others.
- Structured- targeted, goal-centric training to develop and master specific kickboxing skills.
- Systematic programming-Programming revolves around cycled time horizons throughout the year to ensure skill requirements are measured, regularly reinforced, and aligned with our specific articulated Kickboxing Road Map.
- Expert team- Our coaches have trained and fought with the premier male and female kickboxing athletes throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
- Innovative and Holistic- Based on our experience, we can confidently attest that every individual that participates in kickboxing has their own unique and personal reason. Whether it’s for a cardio workout, a competitive environment, self-defense, or even just as a social platform, kickboxing offers numerous benefits beyond the observable. That’s why Titan offers a broad range of programs to suit anyone’s needs, such as Cardio Kickboxing, Ladies Kickboxing, Team Titan Kickboxing (competitive platform), and Self-Defense.
Titan Sports Academy © 2018 | All Rights Reserved