Originating in Korea in the 1940s and 1950s, Taekwondo- which means “the way of striking and kicking”- takes elements from Karate and various Chinese martial arts. An Olympic sport since 2000, Taekwondo is one of the most universally-practiced martial arts in the world.
Benefits of the Titan Taekwondo Program
- Internationally benchmarked-Our program is aligned with the World Taekwondo Federation’s objectives.
- Structured- targeted, goal-centric training to develop and master specific Taekwondo skills.
- Systematic programming-Programming revolves around cycled time horizons throughout the year to ensure skill requirements are measured, regularly reinforced, and aligned with our specific articulated Taekwondo Road Map.
- Expert team- Our coaches have trained and fought with the premier male and female Taekwondo practitioners throughout the world.
- Innovative and Holistic- Titan’s Taekwondo program incorporates all the essential elements such as self-defense, breaking, sparring, aerobics, etiquette, and much more.
Titan Sports Academy © 2018 | All Rights Reserved